Inositol food ingredients powder
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
|Productivity:||20 tons per week|
|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per week|
Model No.: EHP-0054
Synonyms: HEXAHYDROCYCLOHEXANE;HEXAHYDROXYCYCLOHEXANE;HEXAHYDROXYCYCLOHEXANE INOSITOL;INOSITE;INOSITOL (MESO);INOSITOL, MYO-;INS;I-INOSITOL
Product Categories: MI;RECI;PHARMACEUTICALS;Food & Feed Additives;Miscellaneous;Biochemistry;Sugar Alcohols;Sugars;Vitamin Related Compounds;Vitamins;Nutritional fortification substances;Carbohydrates & Derivatives;Inositols;Vitamin;Inhibitors
Inositol Chemical Properties
Melting point 222-227 °C(lit.)
vapor density 6.2 (vs air)
storage temp. Store at RT.
solubility H2O: 0.5 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
form Crystalline Powder
PH 5-7 (100g/l, H2O, 20℃)
Water Solubility 14 g/100 mL (25 ºC)
Stability: Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Inositol Usage And Synthesis
Vitamin B class
Inositol belongs to the vitamins B class. Because of the different orientation of the relative ring plane of hydroxyl, it has a total of nine kinds of isomers, including 7 of non-optically active form, two kinds of optically active (L-form and D-form). In nature, it is widely distributed in all living tissues as either free or bound state, and is a common component presented in animal and plant cells. It can be synthesized by gastrointestinal microbes, being involved in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism in the body. It is mainly presented in the form of phosphatidylinositol in animal. It is most abundant in brain, heart and skeletal muscle. It is mainly in the form inositol phosphate in plants, and can bind with calcium, zinc and iron into insoluble compounds, which interfere with their digestion and absorption. Lack of inositol in daily diet can cause hair loss, and negatively affect development. Inositol is related to the intracellular calcium metabolism where its triphosphate derivative can be released from lipid conjugate after cell is stimulated, thus playing a role of secondary messenger. This process can mobilize the intracellular calcium pool to participate in regulation of many cellular events, e.g. secretion, metabolism, cell division, and light transmission.
Inositol is often clinically used together with vitamin B complex, which can prevent or reduce the deposition of excess fat in the liver, and thus promoting the liver fat metabolism. This has a effect on reducing blood lipids, and removing the infiltration effect of the liver cells` fat. It can be used for treatment of fatty liver, alcohol liver disease, atherosclerosis, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, alopecia, hyperlipidemia and so on. Its derivatives, such as phosphatidylinositol is one of the components of the cell membrane. Phytate (phytic acid) or phytin (phytin) often accumulated in seeds of higher plants. Phytic acid extracted from rice bran or bran can be used as food antioxidants, stabilizers and preservatives.
Since the vast majority of animals and their gastrointestinal microbes can synthesize enough inositol, and food is abundant of inositol, so there are rare cases of inositol deficiency. Many kinds of fish and female gerbils cannot synthesize inositol (The testis tissue of male gerbil can synthesize inositol). Dietary phthaloyl Sulfathiazole can inhibit bacterial synthesis of inositol , which leads to rats` deficiency of inositol, as follows: the content of free inositol in rat testis, liver, heart, kidney and plasma reduces; Hair loss and dermatitis happens; The content of triglycerides, cholesterol esters in liver increases; Both the size and number of lipid droplets increased significantly; There are also occurrence of fatty liver which can be healed by taking inositol; Moreover, the transport capacity of intestinal mucosal cell for the saturated fat cells decreases , and there is accumulation of intestinal fat. The performance of inositol deficiency for fish is as below: fins degeneration, edema, anemia, decreased gastric emptying rate, and decreased activity of cholinesterase and some transaminase.
Chemical Properties White crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, and sweet; Relative density: 1.752 (anhydrous), 1.524(dihydrate), m.p. 225~227 ℃ (anhydrous), 218 °C (dihydrate), boiling point 319 °C. Dissolved in water (25 °C, 14g/100mL; 60 °C, 28g/100mL), slightly soluble in ethanol, acetic acid, ethylene glycol and glycerol, insoluble in ether, acetone and chloroform. Stable in air; Stable to heat, acid and alkali, but is hygroscopic.
1. As food supplements, has a similar effect to vitamin B1. It can be used for infant foods and used in an amount of 210~250mg/kg; Used in drinking in an amount of 25~30mg/kg.
2. Inositol is an indispensible vitamin for lipid metabolism in the body. It can promote the absorption of hypolipidemic medicines and vitamins. Moreover, it can promote the cell growth and fat metabolism in liver and other tissues. It can be used for the adjuvant treatment of fatty liver, high cholesterol. It is widely used in Food And Feed Additives, and is often added to fish, shrimp and livestock feed. The amount is 350-500mg/kg.
3. The product is one kind of the complex vitamin B, which can promote cell metabolism, improve the cell nutrient conditions, and can contribute to development, increase appetite, to recuperate. Moreover, it can prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver, and accelerate the process of removing excess fat in heart. It has a similar lipid-chemotactic action as choline, and therefore useful in the treatment of hepatic fatty excessive disease and cirrhosis of the liver disease. According to the "food fortifier use of health standards (1993)" (Issued by the Ministry of Health of China), it can be used for infant food and fortified beverages at an amount of 380-790mg/kg. It is a vitamin class medicines and lipid-lowering drug which promote the fat metabolism of liver and other tissues, and be useful for the adjuvant treatment of fatty liver and high cholesterol. It is widely used in additives of food and beverage.
4. Inositol is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, etc. It has a good effect on treating diseases such as liver cirrhosis. It can also used for advanced cosmetic raw materials, with high economic value.
5. It can be used as a biochemical reagent and also for the pharmaceutical and organic synthesis; It can lower the level cholesterol and have sedative effect.
Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd.
Sino-excellent provides solutions for human nutrition, beauty, food, pharmaceuticals and animal nutrition. Excellent has grown to become a global business, providing a wide range of functional products across 60 countries, with 600+ kinds of products
With over a decade of active industry experience, our wide range of supply chain capabilities allows us to be increasingly innovative when it comes to product development and a new application for our customers. we are able to provide an integrated product solution at premium quality.
Make people more healthy
1, Excellent helps customers to realize their dreams
2, Focus on customers' challenges and pressures, provide competitive solutions and continue to create maximum value for customers.
Our pursuit is to realize customers'dreams in the field of health, and relying on a drip by drip, perseverance and hard pursuit, we become the world's leading enterprises.
Serious, responsible and effective management is the greatest wealth of excellence. Respect for knowledge, personality and collective struggle to make our cause grow continuously
Widely absorb the latest research results in the field of health, modestly learn from excellent enterprises at home and abroad, develop and cooperate to develop leading technology systems, so that our products stand on their own among the world's top health powers.
To love our motherland, people, cause and life is the source of our cohesion. Responsibility consciousness, innovation spirit, dedication and solidarity, and cooperation spirit are the essence of our corporate culture, and seeking truth from facts is the criterion of our behavior.
- Company Name: Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: ZHANGCHUNYAN
- Product/Service: Botanical Extract , Nutraceuticals , Food ingredients , sports nutrition , APIs , Accessories
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000 RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Industrial Zone, Mudian,Xuyi county,Jiangsu,China
- Contact Person: Mr. victor.wan
- Tel: 86-517-88279580
Premium Related Products